We are open and are following the Swedish public health authority's restrictions for the Coronavirus, Covid-19. All out activities are performed safely and to minimize the spread of the virus. With us it's safe to enjoy our beautiful mountains!
Measures that have been taken
- We request that all out guests keep distance to other companies.
- We invite that our guests make their bookings by phone or website.
- Hand sanitizer is avaliable on our premises.
- We encourage that our guests use their own equipment as much as possible.
- Equipment that is rented out will be steam washed between guests.
- The staff is careful to maintain good hand hygiene and to stay home from work if they have any symptoms.
- We are adjusting our cancellation policy to make it easier to reschedule activities if our guests are experiencing symptoms, more info on this below.
We always offer free cancellations up until 10 days before departure, after that we take full charge or ask for sick certificate to make cancellations free of charge.